Happy Valentine’s Day
Because it’s Valentine’s Day – today’s blogpost is all about l-o-v-e. I hope you’ll enjoy some last-minute Valentine inspiration. Have a lovely saturday and be kind – more than usual – to the ones you love.
1. Love foxes.. such a nice illustration by Essi Kimpimäki.
2. Heart love! There is something about these Happy Valentine’ Day gift tags. Visit PrintSmitten for more stationery things.
3. I like these amazing looking conversations heart macarons found via Sugar & Cloth.
4. Valentine’s Day call for cute prints. Take a look at Ingrid Petra designs. Here you will find art to create happy walls!
5. Have you decided on a Valentine’s gift? You can’t go wrong with this DIY lip patterned wrapping paper from Sugar & Cloth.
More inspiration? Follow me on Pinterest.com/marloes_schut!